The NHS Technology Department is committed to providing students with the tools and resources to be technologically independent in our e-driven society.
Students are able to choose from a variety of disciplines and media and are encouraged to explore connections between technology and their core curriculum.
We promote safe and intelligent usage of electronic mediums as well as lab tools and machinery. Our goal is to foster an excitement and command for technology so that students will be competitive candidates in the workforce and in their collegiate pursuits.
- Advanced Robotics
- Computer Assisted Design (CAD)
- Advanced CAD
- Basic Web Design
- Intermediate Web Design
- Programming for Game Design
- Industrial Design
- Intermediate Industrial Design
- Real World Design and Engineering (Sailbot)
- Honors Real World Design and Engineering (RWDC)
- Honors Engineering in the 21st Century
- Basic Video
- Intermediate Video Production
- Movie Making
- Broadcast Journalism