NPS Preschool and Pre-kindergarten Programs
All programs have the same schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:15 am – 1:00 pm.
Our program is designed for 3-4 year olds who are experiencing their first years in school. It is an integrated program structured through play and meaningful activities in a developmental sequence that is center-based and includes skills embedded during circle time. This multi-age approach incorporates opportunities for advanced academic and kindergarten readiness skills in alignment with the national common core standards.
Integrated Preschool Program
Our Integrated Preschool Program provides:
- High teacher to student ratios
- Natural transition to kindergarten and other elementary grades
- Confidence building through authentic learning experiences
- Language-based curriculum and a total communication approach
- Opportunities to learn to help and support others