Nock students and teachers use technology as a tool for learning, exploring, creating, and sharing.
1:1 Student Chromebook Program
- Students are assigned a chromebook at the start of 6th grade. They can bring this device home and, like a school textbook, are responsible for care of the device.
- Parents/guardians will have the opportunity to purchase insurance through school at the start of the year.
- Schedules and Grades: Parents and students will use Follett Aspen to track grades.
- Assignments and Class Resources: Students will use Google Classroom to manage their assignments.
- Student Health Records: Our nurses use a Parent Health Portal to manage student records and health concerns. There is a quick link to the portal at the top of every page.
If you or your child have any technology related problems, please submit a ticket to our Tech Office by sending an email.
Please include your full name, the full name of your student, their graduation year, and the school they're currently attending.